Sunday, September 03, 2006

Cool Press

I've been m.i.a. lately, busy with my new job and still settling in to the new house. I have new things to add to the shop but my digital camera is broken, or rather, filled with Malibu sand - oops! I bought a disposable camera for Sage's birthday party this weekend, so when I get that back, I'll post pics.

Until then check out the latest edition of N.E.E.T. magazine. More specifically, check out page 81. Two of my kokoleo items, a flower tote and friendship pillow are featured. It's such a cool magazine, I'm honored that my stuff was chosen!


Also, kokoleo got a mention in the WAHM Spotlight last week when their Friday's Feature was bags. Sweet! I don't know if I still quailfy as a work-at-home-mom since I took on this other job, but technically, I'm still a mom who works at home (and somewhere else). It's been a little hectic trying to juggle both but I'm hoping to settle into a routine and give kokoleo the attention it deserves. First, I need to find a camera fix-it shop.

1 comment:

topills.com scam said...

This is a great site and I wanted to post a comment to let you know, great job! ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...