Monday, May 28, 2007

Made by Memorial Monday

Happy Memorial Day! Wait, that's not right. It's actually a pretty sad day. Well, I hope yours was an enjoyable one.

This week has been a productive one in the kokoleo studio. I think I finally got my baby-clothes-makin'-mojo back. Actually, it's more like toddler and kid clothes. When Sage was first born I tended to make more itty bitty baby stuff. As he's grown and I've gotten a sense of how big kids are at certain ages, my size range has expanded as well. Maybe the new kid will bring me back to the itty bitty. I already want to keep all these in a closet for her:


Starting in the top left corner, they are sizes 6 months, 12 months, 2T and 4T. And this one's size 18 months:


For the boys (size 3T):


. . . and the ever popular shoulder skully shirts (sizes 4/5 and 5/6):


and this one (size 2T):


And for the medium sized ladies, these:



Jeez. Taking pictures, photoshopping, and posting on the internet takes almost as much time as it does to make some of them. I hope to have them in my shop soon. Also, if you'll be in the L.A. area on July 15th, you can see them up close and personal at the Felt Club summer event. I can't wait!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...